Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr Sandman where are you??

Haven't been for my weigh in this week yet - had a anthropology lecture tonight so will go to WW tomorrow night.

I havent had the best week. I haven't really over indulged except for an ice cream, some movie popcorn and burger king on Saturday but that may be enough.

After the 5th week - I am really tired. Working out in some way 6 days a week is making my body a bit painful and achy. Teaching all day and working at night does not aid the cause. To top it all off Im not sleeping well at all - have not pin pointed the reason. Unfortunately, I fell asleep at the wrong time yesterday when I was meant to go to my trainer! I am struggling!

On the plus side, my walking pace has increased, and I am feeling fitter. Walked up the stairs at the war memorial today and was OK! Yay :)

A link I just found on ways to cut calories.

http://www.prevention.com/100calories/?cm_mmc=Spotlight-_-02182009-_-Weight%20Loss-_-100%20Ways%20to%20Cut%20100%20Calories

I just want some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Shine Glass Renewal
    has been an industry leader for over the last 10 years by developing methods to fix and restore
    scratched and stained glass to a brand new condition. We have serviced hundreds of clients and thousands of windows
    and continue to do so. We are happy to help those who find themselves in situations where they are facing the options
    of either replacement costs that are exceedingly high or unhappy clients themselves so we can come in and repair the
    damaged glass at a fraction of the cost of replacement saving your glass and your money.

    ReplyDelete