Sunday, February 8, 2009

A few days have passed since my last entry...there wasn't a lot to say.

While I still lost this week, it was only 300g. Thats .7lbs.


So total weight loss so far: 5.8kg or 12.8 lbs

I know I should be pleased it is a loss, but I was disappointed it was so small. Still a loss is a loss.

On Friday Anthony and I went for a 3 hour walk on the Korokoro dam loop. Estimated at about 7-8 kilometres with a gentle incline to the dam. It was a great walk. I didnt struggle with fitness, however due to the width of the track (old goat track) I've ended up rolling my ankle. At the end it was a struggle to walk, and afterwards it was just painful. New shoes required I am thinking as my present ones are worn and possibly not the most supportive.

So from that...Saturday could barely walk so it was rest. We had a wedding in the afternoon. I went off track and ate many things I possibly should not have....but they were so so good. I have to learn also that it is ok to let go once in a while but as long as you get back on track straight away, its ok. I did feel guilty but still lack that self control when there is so much glorious food around.

Today, ankle slightly better, managed a small walk on the beach. Do more everyday until back to normal.

How frustrating!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment