Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weight loss!!! :)

I weighed myself for the first time in 3 weeks and surprisingly - I had lost 2.7 kilos!  Yay!  Something I am doing is working :)

Still only managed 4 out of 7 exercise days this week - other commitments, tiredness, and horrible weather dampen the enthusiasm.  The cold I can handle, but the constant rain and darkness are hard to deal with.  Just makes me want to warm myself infront of the fire.  I manage a PT session (hard out), two lots of zumba, yoga, and walks with furry ones.

My main issue as I know with other people is actually just getting out there.  I know once I'm out I can keep going (like the gym)...its just getting past the procrastination stage.

The less bread regime is going good.  Have not had more than 2-3 pieces a week since I reduced the intake.  Its good, but damn it still smell and tastes good.

Below is one of my favourite clips on Youtube.



Makes me laugh everytime.

Now goals for this week.  Make it through the week.  Do exercise 4 out of 5 work days this week.  This coming weekend is a long weekend - soooo hanging out for it!

Not a lot more to say this week.  Lets hope for a more sunny one ahead :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's awesome. When we catch up this weekend we could go for a walk or something production :) Maybe a hard-out Wii session.

    I just saw photos from my bridesmaiding.... and they would be good motivation for me to start being a little healthier. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete